SkyMaxx Pro v4.0.1 Has Been Released!

Cameron

Hello, all,

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 4.0.1 update for SkyMaxx Pro. All customers who have purchased SkyMaxx Pro v4 up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase SkyMaxx Pro v4 from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 4.0.1 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original SkyMaxx Pro 4 download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

What's New / Changed:

• New installer code fixes issues for Mac OS X Sierra users
  • Fixes texture corruption that gave a "blocky cloud" appearance at times

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, jolmos said:

I posted it on X-Aviation, with no response.

Well, with the reply time of 3 days, and you sending 3 e-mails in 2 days, that's not helping you.

2 hours ago, jolmos said:

What is the reason for my apparent exclusion?

You were not excluded. The system shows it was successfully delivered to you. Take a look in your Gmail Promotional tab inbox, or even spam. Do a search for e-mails from X-Aviation

14 minutes ago, birdy.dma said:

Hi Cameron,

Ok, the time delay is about 3 days, more or less few hours, but if you have time today:

Message from: Claude ROULLIER
Date Sent: 18 Dec 2016 14:36:50
Client Number: 2308

At IP: 90.116.183.71.

Thank you.

You are still within the reported window for response time. Please do not make posts here attempting to speed this up.

Dear "Cameron", I can not help expressing the following, since I feel mocked, to say it in the most prudent way possible.

Seven months have not yet come to that purchase and I am surprised with an update, which discontinues the product purchased.
What use perspective can I have regarding the new version?
Must be the only product I know has played a surprising attitude and hurt my condition of buyer and user in good faith.
X-Aviation / SkyMaxx never warned that the product could be discontinued at any time.
What time guarantee does X-Aviation offer?
In this way, as a user, X-Aviation and / or SkyMaxx is unprotected and subject to the exclusive use of the product.
It is added that the offer to users of version 3 with a discount of 50% has a term of 30 days. In other words, "spend it again immediately or ..."
It escapes to all imagination the little respect towards the community of users and eventual buyers.
Really, surprising and unfortunate.
I ask you to change that attitude, because your behavior is a serious mistake.

4 hours ago, jolmos said:

since I feel mocked

Huh?

which discontinues the product purchased.

It doesn't discontinue anything. You can use Version 3 for the rest of your life if you want.

Must be the only product I know has played a surprising attitude and hurt my condition of buyer and user in good faith.

I don't know what this means? X-Plane 10 to 11 is not free. iPhone 6 to iPhone 7 is not free. Photoshop is not free. MOST software major version upgrades are not free.

X-Aviation / SkyMaxx never warned that the product could be discontinued at any time.

Nothing has been discontinued. Your license will continue to work.

In this way, as a user, X-Aviation and / or SkyMaxx is unprotected and subject to the exclusive use of the product.

What does this mean?

It is added that the offer to users of version 3 with a discount of 50% has a term of 30 days. In other words, "spend it again immediately or ..."

60 days. Spend it "immediately" or keep using version 3. Or upgrade to version 4 later. Your choice!

It escapes to all imagination the little respect towards the community of users and eventual buyers.

Most customers are thankful we offer an upgrade discount. I'm sorry if this upsets you.

I ask you to change that attitude, because your behavior is a serious mistake.

Nothing will change. We've done this every version. We need revenue to make sure we are here for you long in the future.

• Upvote 1

Dear Cameron.
Both positions are clear.
I do not wish in any way to extend a dialogue, which could eventually distort my position of origin: to know reasonably what is the provision of free upgrade of the product purchased.
Your product, in my opinion, is an excellent development, otherwise it would not make sense to express what has already been said.
Either way, the market will quietly give its unappealable opinion.
For my part, I sincerely wish that such a response does not favor me, because I prioritize the realization of ventures like yours.

• 2 weeks later...

If you fly again now, things should be OK. There was one hour of METAR data from NOAA that seems to have contained some sort of invalid data that caused RWC to crash. But it's since been removed it seems.

I'm looking into why it caused a crash so we can prevent that from happening again.

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic