Have not received a discount letter !

forrest.chen

Same here, I also did not receive anything (gmail). I have all the newsletters and notifications enabled in the store. It's not in spam either (I actually have my spam folder usually empty, nothing there).

Is every V3 customer eligible for the discount ? Or only those who paid full price for v3 ? Because I also got discount for v3 back then when it came out so I'm not sure now since I didn't receive the e-mail.

xa2.JPGxa1.JPG

edit: Hm, in the release announcement it says that every existing v3 customer should get their discount code in e-mail. Something is not right then because I did not receive it. I actually spoke to another person that I know and he did receive it so they've been sent out but it seems that mine did not arrive :(

Edited by lanmancz

On 12/19/2016 at 5:24 AM, lanmancz said:

Same here, I also did not receive anything (gmail). I have all the newsletters and notifications enabled in the store. It's not in spam either (I actually have my spam folder usually empty, nothing there).

Is every V3 customer eligible for the discount ? Or only those who paid full price for v3 ? Because I also got discount for v3 back then when it came out so I'm not sure now since I didn't receive the e-mail.

xa2.JPGxa1.JPG

edit: Hm, in the release announcement it says that every existing v3 customer should get their discount code in e-mail. Something is not right then because I did not receive it. I actually spoke to another person that I know and he did receive it so they've been sent out but it seems that mine did not arrive :(

You did not receive one and will need to e-mail support@x-aviation.com because you opted out of our e-mailing service:

This person unsubscribed on Apr 15, 2016 3:22 am

After receiving "RWC Discount Offer"Reason: No longer interested