Real Weather Connector 1.1 Has Been Released!

Cameron

Hello, all,

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 1.1 update for Real Weather Connector. All customers who have purchased Real Weather Connector up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase Real Weather Connector from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.1 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original Real Weather Connector download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

What's New / Changed:

• Added support for SkyMaxx Pro v4 (RWC will know which version of SkyMaxx Pro you're using and work accordingly)
  • Updated core components and code in the installer phase

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

Just a note regarding the promotional email I received about the 1.1. update. There it says:

You do not need to download anything so long as you install SkyMaxx Pro v4.7, which was released earlier. The SkyMaxx Pro installer will update everything necessary if you are an owner of Real Weather Connector.

In fact, this was not true for me (running the SMP 4.7 installer did not touch my RWC installation and it was left at 1.0). I had to manually re-download RWC in order to get 1.1.

16 hours ago, Daikan said:

In fact, this was not true for me (running the SMP 4.7 installer did not touch my RWC installation and it was left at 1.0). I had to manually re-download RWC in order to get 1.1.

Wrong. It does update. There are no new files on your end, as it's activated inside of SMP 4.7 alone.

The promotional info was correct.

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic