Arelavvelur

Mouse wheel

14 posts in this topic

Hello! My friend realized the opportunity to turn a large part of the rotating manipulator using the mouse wheel. Do you have any plans to add this useful function (may leave the choice between push / pull and wheel mouse) into future updates?

they said they will add it, just not yet...

search the forum for mouse wheel and you'll get pages of results on that subject

10 hours ago, donoscar said:

they said they will add it, just not yet...

search the forum for mouse wheel and you'll get pages of results on that subject

Yes, I read the messages. They said, "may be" because they are satisfied with the current situation. I did not ask, and offered a ready option.

no, many of us users said they are satisfied with the current solution and before breaking it we prefer it's left untouched (I am one of those die-hards :-) )

they said they are not yet satisfied with what they have so far and will release it only when they are

14 hours ago, donoscar said:

no, many of us users said they are satisfied with the current solution and before breaking it we prefer it's left untouched (I am one of those die-hards :-) )

they said they are not yet satisfied with what they have so far and will release it only when they are

The decision that we have today, allows you to use features pinch and pull / mouse wheel simultaneously.

9 hours ago, DolevRavid said:

This is the feature I miss most

Well, you are asking for a refund anyway, right? So I guess we don´t need to consider your vote on this :mellow:

1 hour ago, Litjan said:

Well, you are asking for a refund anyway, right? So I guess we don´t need to consider your vote on this :mellow:

man i'm asking refund because IXEG. I'm asking refund because there is no solution for 4k full screen.
as a already write you made an amazing work and this is the most accurate and the most proffesional 737 i've ever met.

After I wrote them, I felt remorse, that this was not the right step and maybe I should wait but no one answered me so I did not have the opportunity to cancel what I asked them to do.
i'll write x-aviation and
ask them to leave the invitation as it is.
nothing come close to ixeg 737, not FF , not PMDG just nothing.
(
After a scroll I wrote to you, I'd be happy if you could help me with this problem)

regards.

Thanks for the nice words - I read about your problems with 4K, but I think the problem is not something that IXEG can solve, it is probably due to a multi-monitor setup and something that Laminar Research has to figure out.

I invite you to send them a bug report with as many details as possible:

http://dev.x-plane.com/support/bugreport.html

There is a lot of new code in XP11 to make multi-monitor use easier... but I think there are still some issues with it.

In the meantime, it is possible to run X-Plane in windowed mode (you can drag the window to be as big as the full screen), so unless you really need to run in full mode, this may be an interim solution.

Sorry that I can´t give you a better solution right now, and I hope you continue to enjoy the 737 (and we are not ruling out mouse-wheel manipulator control for the future ;))

Cheers, Jan

i'll send them bug report.
fyi , i'm using single monitor - it's 55" 4k...
lets hope they will find a solution

Ok, thank you - just to let you know - I also have a 4K monitor (acer S277HK) and a Samsung (SyncMaster 214T) as a secondary monitor and I can run X-Plane 11 and the IXEG 737 in "full screen" mode just fine. All buttons and manipulators work.

In addition, there are only very few reports about this being a problem - if everyone with a 4K monitor could not run in fullscreen mode, we would hear a lot more about it. So it is possible that the problem is generic to your windows (Mac, Linux) setup and a driver or other hardware/software problem.

Cheers, Jan

Just a comment. The mouse wheel has the zoom function for those of us who fly in VR. If we want to take a closer look at the instruments, we roll the mouse wheel and it zooms in on whatever we are looking at.