SkyMaxx Pro v4 - Releasing Tomorrow Night!

Cameron

Hi! First of all i'm so excited with skymaxx, congratulations. When you say "At midnight tomorrow night (Sunday, December 18th, 2016)", which timezone gets for reference? I'm from Spain but I think that unfortunately will not be be at my 00:00h, that's right? Thanks!

Edited by akuom

Hi! Firsts of all i'm so excited with skymaxx, congratulations. When you say "At midnight tomorrow night (Sunday, December 18th, 2016)", which timezone gets for reference? I'm from Spain but I think that unfortunally will not be be at my 00:00h, that's right? Thanks!

Eastern Standard Time, USA.

Roughly 11 hours from now.

I'm so excited guys I was waiting for SMP4 with the same excitement level as I was waiting for XP11. 

I'm an SMP3 user (I own all your products) I want to buy SMP4 but I didn't get any discount code in my email yet.

Is it going to be sent on time for the release? or will we have to wait?

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Hueyman said:

Wondering why the video hasn't been shot under X-Plane 11 ?

My understanding as to why is because RedPiper's computer is showing its age and seems to struggle with vanilla X-Plane 11. He'll eventually upgrade, and I'm sure then he'll post some cool X-Plane 11 videos! :)

Cameron -

RedPiper's computer is showing its age and seems to struggle with vanilla X-Plane 11

I'm amazed more people don't use x-plane's built in recording feature, fly with low settings and record the playback in high quality. Ultra powerful machine's aren't needed for HQ videos.

7 minutes ago, IndiB said:

I'm amazed more people don't use x-plane's built in recording feature, fly with low settings and record the playback in high quality. Ultra powerful machine's aren't needed for HQ videos.

I'm not the video guy, so I'm not the one to really know all that stuff, admittedly! You can tag @redpiper and let him know though! :)