Dear Cameron,

I did post a topic in your forum. So If you want, that I explain myself to you, you should not delete my topic. I'm disappointed about you and x-Aviation. The only reason why I'm buying stuff here, because this stuff is cool. But in the near past you told me that I'm sharing software. All I can say is: Bullshit. 
Dasty Neumann is one my friends and he gave me his account data, because he did retired from flying, Maybe it was not the best decision and maybe we had to tell you that. But I never shared software. 
I've installed the IXEG only on two computers. 

And to be serious with you. You are a fair guy, but this is all a mistake in understanding between us. 
So before you call me a pirate: You have my money. The Money I've spend for the DC3 and for the IXEG 737. 
The sum is 94,54 $.
There are two ways. The first way is, that you reactivate my Links. The second way is that you transfer my 94,54 $ back to me. 
I hope, that you send me a private E-Mail as soon as you can: elias.trischan@t-online.de.
If you can't do this, I will engage a lawyer sir because that is a really heavy sum of money.

Sincerely,

Elias Trischan

PS: Please excuse my bad english skills. I'm from Germany.

• Upvote 1