IXEP 737 300 liveries and FMC

marino

I have installed the 737 and it gave me the option the choose the livery,I have chosen British airways,but i cannot find it when I open Xplane 10.Can you help installing the liveries

also,I have saved few route on the FMC but when inserting them on the route page,there is nothing saved.

also on 1 particular flight,I had a total electrical failure on short final with full flaps 8 nm for touch down,i initiated a forced landing without power on a field,4 nm to the threshold managed to open the gear and keep the speed and the rate of descent,I still cannot undertstand and get to the bottom of the failure,did anyone had this?

Many thanks

when you load xplane it will allow you to select airport and aircraft, but it will not allow you to select liveries.

to select a livery, once you are on the aircraft. Go to aircraft menu then load aircraft then select the 737 on the left side and select the desired livery on the right. (the aircraft will not reload, it will just change the livery).

xplane simulates random failures, go to aircraft, failures menu, disable 'allow random failures'

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/12/2016 at 0:21 PM, marino said:

also on 1 particular flight,I had a total electrical failure on short final with full flaps 8 nm for touch down,i initiated a forced landing without power on a field,4 nm to the threshold managed to open the gear and keep the speed and the rate of descent,I still cannot undertstand and get to the bottom of the failure,did anyone had this?

This is X planes random failures, gave me a fright the first time it happened to me. I got engine failure and had to do a single engine approach and landing. disable it in the aircraft settings

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for the response.

From time to time,I am experiencing a total freeze on this aircraft (Xplane freeze) not on other aircraft and it happens out of the blue when  I touch a button,do you know the answer?  does it need updating?

also when I file a flight plan,I am not getting the ATC service,I have inserted all the correct frequencies,the only thing am getting is the Altimeter setting and this is it.

Many thanks

1 hour ago, marino said:

Thank you for the response.

From time to time,I am experiencing a total freeze on this aircraft (Xplane freeze) not on other aircraft and it happens out of the blue when  I touch a button,do you know the answer?  does it need updating?

Have you tried this ?

Edited by Tom Stian