I'am disappointed about the bad support!

eliastrischan

Dear X-Avation-Team,

I've purchased my IXEG 737 on Saturday 23 April, 2016 and my link expired 7 weeks ago. One week after I had no link anymore, I've contacted the Support to reset my link. Yesterday, I tried it again. And still, I don't get one reply or a new link. Dear X-Aviation! I have purchased around 74,95$ to get my Airplane. And in fact of this, I want to use and download my product, my property, as often I want. I don't want to get a lawyer against you, but If I don't get my Download-Link, It's the only way to get my property, or my money. I like this plane, so I want to fly it. 
I would appreciate it, when you reset my link due this week. The ticket I've opened yesterday is Ticket #9URUA.

Sincerely,
Elias Trischan

PS: Please excuse my not very perfect english because I'm from Germany.

8 hours ago, eliastrischan said:

And in fact of this, I want to use and download my product, my property, as often I want. I don't want to get a lawyer against you, but If I don't get my Download-Link, It's the only way to get my property, or my money. I like this plane, so I want to fly it. 

Save the big man talk for after you explain why you've been sharing our software.

This silly stuff you're saying does not interest me in the least. That's piracy, sir.