IXEP 737 300 installation problem

marino

Hi

I cannot install the IXEP 737 300 on my xplane,I followed the instruction,I downloaded the file saved it to a desktop and simply dragged it to xplane folder and placed it on heavy metal but failed to install when launching xplane,it is not on heavy metal folder at all,I did not have any problems with other ADDONS such JAR design or others,can you help to install it.

Many thanks

this aircraft as any other x-aviation software has a installer application. You do not drag the file to aircraft.

1. Download the file from x-aviation (this is a zip file) to your desktop of whatever (i think you did this)

2. Unzip the file and you will have a mac and a windows installer executable

3. run the executable file via double clic, it will ask to select where your your xplane folder is

4. install

the aircraft will be installed automatically into /xplane 10/Aircrafts/X-Aviation/IXEG 737/

to go outside go to xpane views menu and select an external view like chase or circle, once the camera is outside. Move the camera using the arrow keys to the external view position you like. Then save the view to the slot you like 0-9. So everytime you press that number you go to the outside view preset.

here you have a view someone made to explain views. This is not about IXEG, it is the same for programming views for any aircraft.

Edited by mmerelles