V-speed callouts

Tom Stian

You could ask people here in the forum to record those 4 words and tell what country they come from. 

There is a webservice that allows to record something online and save it instantly as a audio file. Its fast and easy. (http://vocaroo.com)

You could then associate the files with airlines (liveries). So, a Lufthansa 737 PNF would then get that famous german accent, 
a United PNF the "unique" american ... and the french, o lala :-)

Why not call for recordings/files here and now :-)

supreme +1 :-)!

Now, only the french, spanisch, american, russian, chinese.. accents are missing :) 
Folks, where are your submissions?

It would be a great one as well, if the sound could somehow be spacially classified. 
So, if the First officer does the call outs, this would slightly lead to hearing his voice more from the right audio speaker :-) :-)

19 minutes ago, xplana said:

supreme +1 :-)!

Now, only the french, spanisch, american, russian, chinese.. accents are missing :) 
Folks, where are your submissions?

It would be a great one as well, if the sound could somehow be spacially classified. 
So, if the First officer does the call outs, this would slightly lead to hearing his voice more from the right audio speaker :-) :-)

You are demanding man -_-

:-) not at all

oh wait, there is one more (i assure the last) thing that came into my mind:
Sometimes they say "thrust set". Not sure if it would be right to just map "thrust set" to that button ??:

Bildschirmfoto 2016-12-06 um 21.59.00.png

ok, thats it! Thanks a lot :-)

I am not going to mention the sound randomization they bring with XP11 (http://www.x-plane.com/2016/11/fmod-sound-x-plane-11/) :==)

2 minutes ago, xplana said:

:-) not at all

oh wait, there is one more (i assure the last) thing that came into my mind:
Sometimes they say "thrust set". Not sure if it would be right to just map "thrust set" to that button ??:

ok, thats it! Thanks a lot :-)

I am not going to mention the sound randomization they bring with XP11 (http://www.x-plane.com/2016/11/fmod-sound-x-plane-11/) :==)

I will do the initial release now of the script with the current callouts from the demo 5.

Maybe I can improve it later. ;)

• Upvote 1