Default 737 Wingview

UA90

10 minutes ago, chris k said:

There's no interior in the XP11 beta default 737; so yeah

You can still likely move the camera there (haven't tried myself); but since there's no internal objects for the windows...

What a shame since the MD-80 has an interior :(

Yeah just tried.. can't "get out of the cockpit' in the default 737.... if you could, would be easy to make a wingview ;)

Had an Idea: Suppose I could manually "hack" the .Quickook save positions by hand, and "start" a position outside the airplane when I hit '6' or something- might want to try that.

the QL save positions are just text files; so save say '6' as close to outside as you can, then manually zap the file and put it another few meters outside... then inside XP11 reposition it

Edited by chris k

3 minutes ago, chris k said:

Yeah just tried.. can't "get out of the cockpit' in the default 737.... if you could, would be easy to make a wingview ;)

Had an Idea: Suppose I could manually "hack" the .Quickook save positions by hand, and "start" a position outside the airplane when I hit '6' or something- might want to try that.

the QL save positions are just text files; so save say '6' as close to outside as you can, then manually zap the file and put it another few meters outside... then inside XP11 reposition it

Is this for X-Camera? I don't mind using it if I have to.

Nevermind

XP11 not saving QL Prefs at the moment (i.e. nothing written to Aircraft/Laminar/B738_prefs.txt); ergo can't survive restart; nor can't offline edit it with a text editor.

I
10 version
_hobs_time 14864.546875
_livery_req 3

No this has nothing to do with X-Camera. XP10 saved every saved quicklook position in the Aircraft's prefs file a text... the QuickLook function was default behaviour for years in XP10; however seems not to be 'saving' in Xp11 (i works in-game, to move, save, and recall so far...) but doesn't survive reload.

Edited by chris k