Morten

[UNCONFIRMED] XP v11 issues, report here

1 minute ago, jaguado said:

COntrols are a bit too sensitive, steering on the ground can be tricky. XP 11.01.

Thanks for the report! We will consider it for the next XP11 compatibility patch!

Cheers, Jan

• Upvote 1

One of the smaller, but annoying issues that I have with X Plane 11 is Z-Buffer fighting in Ground objects and buildings. Especially fences are flickering all the time. I have an NVIDIA 1050 TI with 4GB, and I run with HDR and 4xSSAA. However, the flicker does not go away even in the highest settings.

Maybe you could change the colors of the faces of far away or small objects so that the order of drawing does not matter that much. Or simplify the objects to 2D. 

Yours, Paul.

not sure whats going on,    i just installed the new ixeg 737 update and a new issue arose.   I am in KPHX by nimbus studios payware scenery , and all the outlines of tarmac objects/ lines flicker,    i took some images

this did not occur with the 737 prior to today, nor does it occur today with any other airplane.  i also do not have. sky max pro installed

i took a video clip too 

Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 6.27.56 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 6.27.57 AM.jpg

Log.txt

GizmoLog.txt

IMG_1553.MOV

Edited by boeingornotgoing

@ the two guys before this post,

did you try to disable "Draw Vortices" in the IXEG menu? I remember there was a similar issue with powerlines some time ago.

3 minutes ago, Cosmopilot said:

@ the two guys before this post,

did you try to disable "Draw Vortices" in the IXEG menu? I remember there was a similar issue with powerlines some time ago.

I  did not, i'll try

After the update, i cant use the autopilot anymore, i tried both on 11 and 10, but the same fault, pushing CMD button works ok, but when i try to push the VS or ALT or NAV the display on the MCP just flash once, and the warning light begin to flash. the same lights saying that your AP is disconnected

7 minutes ago, Andreas84 said:

After the update, i cant use the autopilot anymore, i tried both on 11 and 10, but the same fault, pushing CMD button works ok, but when i try to push the VS or ALT or NAV the display on the MCP just flash once, and the warning light begin to flash. the same lights saying that your AP is disconnected

please attach a few screen captures of all of your forward cockpit panel and displays when this is happening to understand what is going on, what the systems are telling.

AP disconnecting could be your hardware yoke is sending noise and the aircraft "thinks" you want to take control. Make sure your CWS nullzone slider is all the way to the right on the ixeg menu.

attaching our xplane log.txt file found on your xplane root folder could also be a good idea to see if anything arises there.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, mmerelles said:

please attach a few screen captures of all of your forward cockpit panel and displays when this is happening to understand what is going on, what the systems are telling.

AP disconnecting could be your hardware yoke is sending noise and the aircraft "thinks" you want to take control. Make sure your CWS nullzone slider is all the way to the right on the ixeg menu.

attaching our xplane log.txt file found on your xplane root folder could also be a good idea to see if anything arises there.

Hi and thanks for help, it was a Control issue :)