Saab 340 v2

Augusto

So i recently read a Facebook post by Leading Edge sims about the upcoming release of a Saab 340 v2 for XP11. I was wondering if owners of the original Saab will get a discount on the newer XP 11 Saab 340 v2, as I was planning to buy the currently available Saab by christmas, but I don want to jump the gun if a major update is in store.

-my regards and best of luck AV 

• 6 months later...
40 minutes ago, mmerelles said:

@JGregory hows the saab update coming? any screen capture to share on the progress? I like this aircraft so much.

I just bought a new powerfull pc for migrating to xp11 (intel 7700k + 1080ti) to replace my imacs, awaiting the arrival within the next 15 days.

We have been working on the 1.4 and 1.5 updates first.  Not much to show in screenshots as these updates are mostly bug fixes, system features, and some other non-visual changes.  We have tested and implemented new technology to provide the best possible quality textures for use with the new v11 PBR rendering engine.  Version 2.0 is in process but not ready for screenshots just yet.  

Edited by JGregory
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Making this superb plane even better is I am sure a huge challenge. I read on another thread the possibility of upgraded navigation being a possibility. The only thing I would really like to see is the ability to follow VNAV and LNAV in a precision GPS approach in the same way you fly the ILS. It seems to be a compulsory upgrade for most airlines these days with even small regional airports having precision GPS approach facilities. 

Thank you. I bought the aircraft and spent a couple of hours last night on the tarmac getting acquainted.

You deserve all the kudos, this product is very well made and I only hope that I will be able to assign both props to a single axis in V2, solely for ease of use.

I also think that I might have finally found a replacement for the Majestic Q400, which was one of my all-time favourite pieces of payware.

Edited by toby23

1 hour ago, toby23 said:

Thank you. I bought the aircraft and spent a couple of hours last night on the tarmac getting acquainted.

You deserve all the kudos, this product is very well made and I only hope that I will be able to assign both props to a single axis in V2, solely for ease of use.

I also think that I might have finally found a replacement for the Majestic Q400, which was one of my all-time favourite pieces of payware.

Well you are correct doesnt work with the "prop" only option which normally assigns all the props to that device. But like a lot of turborpops it doesnt matter since it only has fixed indents anyway, and in this plane it is easy enough to use.

5 hours ago, toby23 said:

3 hours ago, mjrhealth said:

Well you are correct doesnt work with the "prop" only option which normally assigns all the props to that device.

This feature will be available in v1.5.1.

• 7 months later...