No Logo Lights

signmanbob

28 minutes ago, john82088 said:

For clarification - there are no plans to have logo lights if we use winglets? Would be very nice if that was possible though. I enjoy having the winglets but miss the logo night.

Hi,

The real B733 with winglets does not have logo lights. So it will not be available when using winglets.

The logo lights are installed at the wingtips, so they have to remove them when mounting winglets.

wingtip2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Tom Stian

3 hours ago, Cameron said:

Correct, no plans, as this is not realistic.

Wow! How about that!  Now I don't feel bad about not having them.  I just didn't know that. That's for sure, don't put them on if they aren't there in real life.

Guys, this is an absolutely gorgeous aircraft. I love it and have been flying it a lot on Pilotedge. You all did a great job with it.  Thank you.

Bob

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

While we all waiting for new major update on aircraft systems I have thought about one small visual detal. The logo light is not illuminating if it is on and I have a view from the cabin. At night I can see that it illuminates somewhere from outside of the wing. May be some textures do not alloe to see it...

Is it possible to easily correct this?