Engine Oil Indications

In the "Engine Oil Indications" dashboard the "Oil Press" indicator indicates a below-normal pressure value for both engines. I have not been able to verify that it is a configuration failure and / or operation. It seems like a software problem. Is it so?
On the same dashboard, the "OIL QTY" indicator expresses a very different amount of oil between the two engines. Nor could I verify the origin of the problem. It seems like a software problem. Is it so?
Thank you in advance for your help.

Oil.jpg

Hi Jolmos!

Oil press & temp is coming from xplane not ixeg, according to IXEG they will engage LR when possible for supporting them on modeling properly a jet engine that works and produce better output at different altitudes, temperatures and thrust settings.

I have exchanged a few topics with LiJan about this already, coding this from themselves may take lot of effort and should come from the simulator. This is a non critical topic at this time because it does not affect the accuracy of what the aircraft produces and they are focusing first on the fmc, bug fixes and new features for upcoming release.

Regards asymmetrical readings on the engines this is on purpose, not 2 engines are the same on real life. This is just fine.

hope this helps

• Upvote 1