Bidartarra

Radio frequency decimals selection

Hello gents,

I run into the following issue while trying to listen to ATIS on a recent flight :

The decimal selection jumps from .37 to .40 i.e 137.37 -> 137.40 I couldn't reach the ATIS frequency.

It seems the decimals move in .02 or .03 increments , I started to look at the documentation to see if I forgot something while using the radios.

It's the 25 kHz increment that's causing this. There are four values before 0.x changes (for example 118.0, 118.025, 118.05, 118.075, 119.0). It's just rounded up.  

Hello,

I have the same problem, cannot use 8.33 kHz spaced frequencies (for example ATIS LKPR 122.160). But in gallery there is an image with 3 decimal digits channels:

IXEG20.jpg

But there is another one where are only two decimal digit channels:
IXEG8.jpg

Thank you in advance for any response.

The picture in the gallery is from an alpha version where Nils used slightly different radios, I think. Unfortunately the release version has 25khz spacing, only. We will have to update that to make the 737 fully 8.33khz compatible.

Cheers, Jan

Thanks for confirmation of this issue. Fortunately I don't know any other possibilities of more realistic ATC integration to X-Plane especially at quality level comparable to IXEG 737. BTW I bought 737 one week ago and must thank you very much for developing product of this quality level including documentation and videos.

Cheers, Vitek

5 hours ago, viman said:

Thanks for confirmation of this issue. Fortunately I don't know any other possibilities of more realistic ATC integration to X-Plane especially at quality level comparable to IXEG 737. BTW I bought 737 one week ago and must thank you very much for developing product of this quality level including documentation and videos.

Cheers, Vitek

Thank you for the nice words, Vitek! Happy flying, Jan