Radio frequency decimals selection

Hello gents,

I run into the following issue while trying to listen to ATIS on a recent flight :

The decimal selection jumps from .37 to .40 i.e 137.37 -> 137.40 I couldn't reach the ATIS frequency.

It seems the decimals move in .02 or .03 increments , I started to look at the documentation to see if I forgot something while using the radios.

• 2 years later...

Hello,

I have the same problem, cannot use 8.33 kHz spaced frequencies (for example ATIS LKPR 122.160). But in gallery there is an image with 3 decimal digits channels:

IXEG20.jpg

But there is another one where are only two decimal digit channels:
IXEG8.jpg

Thank you in advance for any response.

Thanks for confirmation of this issue. Fortunately I don't know any other possibilities of more realistic ATC integration to X-Plane especially at quality level comparable to IXEG 737. BTW I bought 737 one week ago and must thank you very much for developing product of this quality level including documentation and videos.

Cheers, Vitek

5 hours ago, viman said:

Thanks for confirmation of this issue. Fortunately I don't know any other possibilities of more realistic ATC integration to X-Plane especially at quality level comparable to IXEG 737. BTW I bought 737 one week ago and must thank you very much for developing product of this quality level including documentation and videos.

Cheers, Vitek

Thank you for the nice words, Vitek! Happy flying, Jan

• 1 year later...

Hi Jan

A very old topic, I know!  But any chance this update can be added to a future patch?  I have no idea how much work is involved and since I don't see others asking about it them it doesn't have to be a high priority.  I can't get ATIS at EGPH, 131.355, easy enough to check on Skyvector, but you know, sometimes XP isn't right up to date.   

Cheers

Edit: Actually, you know what, I will just change the freq in the apt.dat to 131.350 and it will work then!

Edited by Iain