X Plane 10 crash on startup

Adolfin

18 hours ago, Sopwith said:

If you go to the X Plane menu you will see a Log.txt. It normally tells you right at the bottom why X Plane crashed. Check it out and see what is there. Is there is no crash dialog copy the file and paste here.

X Plane does not launch, so can't access the menu. It starts the initial bits of loading and then stops and closes. No crash log or log.txt. This is the main problem 

51 minutes ago, mmerelles said:

the 'log.txt' file is under xplane root folder.

Yeah and it is empty. The game isn't properly starting, no log is written 

EDIT 

I have got my sim working again after a fresh re install, no idea what the problem was. 

Edited by Adolfin

2 minutes ago, Adolfin said:

Yeah and it is empty. The game isn't properly starting, no log is written 

uhhh this is weird!

maybe you got a virus or something that corrupted xplane.exe? when xplabe crashes on startup due to a plugin or anything, you typically see the xplane logo window at least then it crashes.

Don't you see anything at all when you launch xplane?

Maybe you should try to run xplane installer, select search for updates and if anything is missing the installer will fix it.

You may also check you antivirus or whatever is not preventing xplane from executing.

10 hours ago, mmerelles said:

uhhh this is weird!

maybe you got a virus or something that corrupted xplane.exe? when xplabe crashes on startup due to a plugin or anything, you typically see the xplane logo window at least then it crashes.

Don't you see anything at all when you launch xplane?

Maybe you should try to run xplane installer, select search for updates and if anything is missing the installer will fix it.

You may also check you antivirus or whatever is not preventing xplane from executing.

Haven't got any solution but a fresh install fixed the problem, I had already checked my anti viruses so it's very wierd. Probably was a bad plugins or corrupt installation