Lufthansa 737-300 Farewell Flight Celebration Frankfurt

dr_anthony

8 hours ago, Morten said:

Sad, but fortunately the LH 733 will continue to fly virtually for years.  And actually this is not the last LH 737 flight, there is atleast one more which - if everything goes as planned - you will hear more about soon :) 

I think I get an idea from your hint :D.

I was so super excited about this retirement that I even bought a - not quite cheap - ticket for one of Lufthansa´s last 737 flights on the last schedule day for those. Sadly the crew was in a hurry because we were late due to a technical problem, but they were still quite nice to me and let me take pictures from the cockpit. I even had the chance to sit in Jan´s former captain seat B). Still it was a really sad to see LHs Bobby roll away for the last time from the gate at Stuttgart airport.

I took some footage of the flight on my phone, so if there is interest, I might upload it here.

Now I can´t wait to get my hands on v1.1 of the IXEG 737 that I will definitely continue to fly for years.

• Upvote 1