PFPX Profile Missing on airlinerperformance.net

tango4

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a PFPX profile for the IXEG 737.

Apparently, there is a very good one discussed elsewhere in this forum supposed to be here:

http://airlinerperformance.net/2016/04/boeing-737-300/

The problem is that the link is pointing to a B737-600 profile. And I can't seem to find anyway to contact the author of this website.

If anyone knows how to contact the owner of the site, or if one of you guys has the file in question, I'd really appreciate if you could share it somehow.

I hope I am posting this request in the right forum.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Charles

First, thanks to both of you for your help.

I am actually using the profile you just mentioned ( Boeing 737-300 CFM56-3 20k.txt ).

But it does not include advanced performance like cost index. No big deal, though.

It's just that I recently discovered this website I mentioned and got their q400 profile which seems much more detailed than the default one (more climb/descent options for example). And I read on this very forum about the existence of a B733 profile from this website tailored to the IXEG version. But the link is incorrect (all the other links I tried on this website were correct, the IXEG one is unfortunately the only broken one I could find; to be more precise, it is not broken, but pointing to the wrong profile).

Charles