Adjust comm volume in the cockpit?

Tim013

Is it possible to adjust the comm volume in the cockpit? 

Online, I'd like to have ATIS very low in the background on comm 2 (just like real life...lol), but still be able to have comm 1 at normal volume so I don't miss a call from ATC.  Am I missing the volume controls somewhere?

Tim

I can´t check right now, but I think we tied up the volume knobs to the default datarefs, so they should work just like on any other aircraft. I don´t use ATC comm at all when flying (virtually), so I can´t answer this with confidence, but try to turn the reception control knobs (if lit, reception enabled, turn to adjust volume).

Jan

5 hours ago, Litjan said:

I can´t check right now, but I think we tied up the volume knobs to the default datarefs, so they should work just like on any other aircraft. I don´t use ATC comm at all when flying (virtually), so I can´t answer this with confidence, but try to turn the reception control knobs (if lit, reception enabled, turn to adjust volume).

Jan

I thought that might be the case, but I didn't see the mouse pointer turn into the usual curved arrow icon, or the horizontal double ended arrow icon.  I'll try that again when I get home from work tonight.  Thanks.

5 hours ago, PilotNuts said:

If you are using XSquawkBox, you can set COM volume individually in Audio Settings panel.

Screen Shot 2016-10-31 at 3.45.09 AM.png

I didn't think about doing that...good call.

Ideally though, at least for me, the fewer times I have to access the plugin (any plugin for that matter), the better.  I'd prefer to do it via the 3D cockpit if possible.

Thanks for reminding me of this xsquawkbox functionality, it's appreciated.

Tim