Spot whats new (v1.1 spoiler alert)

Morten

3 hours ago, Test1234 said:

A bit disapointed that there's not much Love for the FMC considering the plane came out nearly a Year ago now. But thanks nevertheles.

I think part of that is due to the fact that the FMC guy (Tom), has another job on top of this airplane. He may be limited on the amount of time he can work on the fms.

10 hours ago, Litjan said:

No promises - but I hope so!

Please make sure cabin night lighting is implemented. No cabin lights is a major turn-off for me when flying at night.

Also did you manage to fix the "no instrument approach causes Gizmo to soft crash on short final"? Also the "switching STAR has a 50/50 chance of a soft crash" (as mentioned by Yofi) is a major problem as well, if you're not planning to fix VNAV in v1.1.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Test1234 said:

A bit disapointed that there's not much Love for the FMC considering the plane came out nearly a Year ago now. But thanks nevertheles.

Sorry maybe you misread this "

• A multitude of fixes to FMS stability and LNAV performance"

Multitude: dictionary definition in this context - a great many.

• Upvote 1

for me..getting the LNAV/VNAV and anything to do with the navigation spot on means more to me...only because while im teaching myself with information and implementing these procedures..if something goes wrong..I don't know if it was my error or the software not complying...but whatever they do for an update is thumbs up for me! the eyecandy can
and take a back seat.

9 hours ago, Yidahoo said:

Sorry maybe you misread this "

• A multitude of fixes to FMS stability and LNAV performance"

Multitude: dictionary definition in this context - a great many.

I'm on about the Missing Features, HOLD, OFFSET, PROG page, etc. and VNAV Improvement, in the current version if you change anything in the flightplan whilst the FMC is in the DES Phase your VNAV will just give up and not function properly anymore. imo this is a massive Deal Breaker (and yes i know all that talk about how rl pilots don't use VNAV because ATC vectors them, but face it, it's a sim, you don't always have ATC so you do rely on VNAV, and also, if VNAV is never used i'm sure boeing would have Omited it, it's there for a Reason.) Anyway thanks for your Effort IXEG Team, hope you guys will keep working on the Classic and maybe in the future an NG :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

21 hours ago, Iain said:

Great news, keep up the good work!

Any chance of changing the cloud illumination from runway turn off lights to the wing root landing light?  Only if does not slow down progress of something of bigger importance! It's only a "nice to have" and I think I'm the only one with this wish <_<

All the best

Iain

No, you are not the only one ;).

We will see if we can sneak that in somehow.

• Upvote 3

Great plane ✈️ Excellent work Litjan and the rest. I absolutely LOVE flying and learning this ac. Looking forward to the next update. Sounds fantastic! And, yes. It'd be nice to have night lighting in the cabin. One of my pet peeves but not a deal breaker by far ;) Thanks people. Great work!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, PilotNuts said:

It's been 213 days since the last update...:(

Honestly, it doesn't feel like it's been that long.  I guess that it's current stat is good enough for most people to enjoy, with no real deal breakers.  That says a lot about the add-on.  With that said though, I'm kind of surprised it's taken 7 months to get to v1.1.

Tim

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, Tim013 said:

Honestly, it doesn't feel like it's been that long.  I guess that it's current stat is good enough for most people to enjoy, with no real deal breakers.  That says a lot about the add-on.  With that said though, I'm kind of surprised it's taken 7 months to get to v1.1.

Tim

I dont blame them for the amount of features theyre adding and number of systems they have to work with. It sounds like it may be sooner then we expected for when v1.1 is released. Fingers crossed!

• 2 weeks later...