Morten

Spot whats new (v1.1 spoiler alert)

155 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Morten said:

One I've been looking forward to (thats also a hint) :P

new.jpg

IXEG, I'm happy to see that you update the windows cockpit after to see my liveries...is a pleasure!

Look great, turning onto finals at for RW 05 at Inverness last night, I could have done with these to hand fly the localizer interception.  I noticed they are blanked off on the current ac.  Are these tinted in any way?

Going by the "what is not in 1.0" thread, the eyebrow windows were a very low priority, I guess you made some good progress in other areas :)

I just saw they are green tinted, you can see the eyebrow window in a support thread for the logo light. 

I quote:

• "Eyebrow windows". We could possibly add those later, but they require a lot of effort (cut 3D model, add windows, etc.). Down on the priority list, but once we run out of things to fix, who knows ;-)

Once you run out of things to fix ey? 

Edited by Adolfin

I quote:

• "Eyebrow windows". We could possibly add those later, but they require a lot of effort (cut 3D model, add windows, etc.). Down on the priority list, but once we run out of things to fix, who knows ;-)
Once you run out of things to fix ey? 

I guess 1.1 will be the final version, no bugs at all. Can't wait

It's more like "my brain hurts from coding, so I need to find something else to do for a while" :P

It's more like "my brain hurts from coding, so I need to find something else to do for a while"

Bah! Stop with the excuses Morten! Back to work

3 hours ago, Morten said:

It's more like "my brain hurts from coding, so I need to find something else to do for a while" :P

Haha sounds tough. Keep on goingggg

If in X-Plane 10, it looks like some dynamic reflections on the body. But not sure if it does have it now. X-Plane 11 will be provideded with this feature I can't wait to see the IXEG fly into that. :D 

If in X-Plane 10, it looks like some dynamic reflections on the body. But not sure if it does have it now. X-Plane 11 will be provideded with this feature I can't wait to see the IXEG fly into that.  

With those bushy eyebrow windows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Hoyer said:

Good moorning 

Sorry but, :rolleyes:any news about update release....?:)

You didn't hear the news? Huge news, everyones talking about it. Very big news. /s

2 hours ago, cessnarox said:

You didn't hear the news? Huge news, everyones talking about it. Very big news. /s

I mean the date....eheh

Shouldnt the lights be round on the 737-300?

Let me refrase that, does it come in different versions?

Edited by Tom Knudsen

Inboard landing lights and runway turnoff lights you mean? They are round, but in a rectangle frame.

100878.jpg

I knew this picture was headed over to this thread the second I saw it.....Hahahahahaha!  :lol:

Tim

Things are looking good, can't wait for the first major update. Talking about updates, any idea on when i can get my hands on those eyebrows ;)