X-Aviation Saab 340A - Unable to use, HELP!!! :(

MrGary78

Hi folks!

I've recently purchased x-aviation Saab 340A for X-Plane 10.5, running on MacBook Pro (Late 2015). Install works a treat however when accessing the Saab aircraft within x-plane I can not flick switches, operate throttles etc. Now, looking at the setup guide there are several plugins required to run Saab 340... however these are all installed during installation. Is there anyone who can help? I sent a query direct to X-Aviation however not had any feedback.

Key issues:

• No GizMo toolbar at right of screen
  • No working instruments - Only EGT indicates idle speed EGT of 350 degC on digits, no analogue movement.
  • Rudder pedals moving of their own accord even with no weather set.
  • External image shows all doors and the emergency escape hatch in flightdeck all open.
  • Prop animation looks like fuzzy lines.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if you need more info.

Some system info:
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
2.5 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
AMD Radeon R9 M370X
macOS Sierra

Many thanks,
Gary. :) 

Screen.jpeg

External.jpeg

This aircraft runs based on GIZMO, and gizmo is not compatible with SIERRA OS. It has been told and users encouraged not upgrading to SIERRA since betas

Every time a new OS comes alive, things get broken, being an early adopter has its risks.

The developers are already working on a new GIZMO version that works to OS SIERRA, it is under beta testing. You have to wait for the update. Aircraft/addon that relies on gizmo will not work.

Or you can roll back to el capitan if you have a backup

Edited by mmerelles
misspelling
  • Upvote 1