comm1 bug(?)

GEL

I've noticed comm1 radio is not able to recognize a freq' with out having to switch into stby and then input the desired freq'.

Ex: Say, when trying to input a local Atis freq...the stby numbers will be "off" .. formatted wrong (ie: the decimal numbers are off by 1 or two digits ...

and not recognizing any attempt to input a proper freq'.

...then switch to stby again and now the numbers reflect the proper format. Comm 2 radio reflects none of that behavior.

...apologies if this has been noted before.

...thoughts?

...can't answer to plugin conflicts. The few I run have been in the box for some time now (as i recall) ... no to saitek..i use a twist stick.

....the screen shot shows the set up anomaly.... the stby freq will remain in that 'format' until i switch to stby again, upon which i'm good to go

scroll to a proper freq. 

saabcomm1.png

Log.txt

Update: I may have stumbled upon the reason. Comm1 is slaved to the garmin (comm2 isn't which explains why it doesn't show the same anomaly..)

If you notice in the screen shot, the garmin stby shows the same freq which is normal. However if i change freq's using the garmin inputs,

and i'm careless (as apparently i was at some point... i rarely input via the garmin controls) and i leave the stby freq in a non-usable format then the saab comm1 is

slaved to the non-usable format. I actually didn't catch that when i sent the screen shot but only after starting xplane again to solve the "problem".

...another case of pilot error...man, i'm batting 1000.... :-p

GOJAYSGO!