Plane going completly dark and flickering issue

beHaind

Hello all together,

I am having some issues with my IXEG 737 as of lately. 

First of: I am running XPlane 10.45 with the IXEG Version 1.0.7 on Windows 8.1 64 Bit.

Now to my two problems:

• Complete loss of power:
    • Sometimes it happens that I am sitting on the ground, connected to the GPU/APU, setting up everything for the first flight when suddenly all goes black. Although I have the battery switched on and am connected to either GPU or APU the whole plane just goes black, as if there was no power. I can not restore power, the plane is just "done" and I can not start it up
  • Random flickering of textures:
    • This issue is also correlated to the first flight of the day. Whenever I start up the plane and fail to connect the GPU within the first two to three seconds the "Fuel Valve closed" sign (among others) starts to flicker like crazy. Even if I restore the power via GPU, those signs will keep flickering for the rest of the flight. 

I have made a video to capture those issues. I hope you can help me. Just to make clear - I bought the plane legally and paid 75 USD for it. It is a legal copy. In case of doubt I attached a screenshot of my purchase and I show the Aviation window for X-Aviation products within the video.

Speaking of which, the link to the video is right here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tf6hr24kyjhmltz/AADHXRBPHe-RMdW0GQGfcxuIa?dl=0

Thanks for your help in advance!

Best regards

Edited by beHaind
Picture

Hi Nils,

could it be that you are running out of fuel? This would cause the APU to shut down...but using the GPU should still work, of course.

Another problem could be that you are not connecting the APU generator or GPU - the battery would eventually drain and after that there is no way to connect AC power to the airplane anymore (the breaker is powered by the battery). In the real plane you would have to connect a DC source to enable that.

What mmerelles wrote is very plausible, too. We have had many reports of Saitek Panel or other hardware users that mapped a switch to some sort of function (like avionics, battery switch, etc.) and that would mess with the 737´s system...

Viele Grüße, Jan