Activation Slot reset, Please

HamSammich

Frank, Cameron, John:

Several Windows reinstalls and I can no longer reactivate my RWC and SkyMaxx. I left a pair of tickets, but am messaging here as well because I've got big flying event this weekend and would be grateful to have the problem (my problem) solve by then. BTW, how to prevent this in the future? Will using the uninstallers each time release the activation slots? I fear I neglected too try. Now it's too late.

The order numbers follow-- Thanks!

ORDER NUMBER: 33463 (DELIVERED)

Download Links:

Real Weather Connector Link expires: Friday 24 February, 2017 2 downloads remaining.

Order Date: Friday 15 April, 2016

Billed To: Marshall Arbitman

Products: 1

Order Cost: $14.95

ORDER NUMBER: 33422 (DELIVERED)

Download Links:

SkyMaxx Pro v3 Link expires: Friday 10 March, 2017 2 downloads remaining.

Order Date: Thursday 14 April, 2016

Billed To: Marshall Arbitman

Products: 1

Order Cost: $27.95

Yes. Well, that's just dandy, (insert your smiley face here).

I asked you to solve the problem by this weekend because I've got an important (potentially important to YOU) demo to do and, instead, you reply you'll solve it in the order received.

Well, naturally, it is NOT solved. And I cannot do the demo. But, hey! That's all right. No nice demo for SkyMaxx.

Nice. No working version of SkyMaxx or RWC for potential customers to see.

Groovy! You took the effort to reply, but not the effort to, you know, make it right. So. . . Oops!

Thanks.

All the drawbacks of a shade-tree operation, and none of the benefits.

C'est la vie!

Best,

Marshall

Well, in so doing, you've sacrificed the reward that comes with the (considerable?) heartache of being a small business-owner. Namely, being able to make it right, and not relying on a cookie-cutter, bureaucratic system.

You're a three-person company and you can't just "make it happen?"

If so, then what's the point? Might as well be working for the Fortune 500.

Best,

Marshall

Well, in so doing, you've sacrificed the reward that comes with the (considerable?) heartache of being a small business-owner. Namely, being able to make it right, and not relying on a cookie-cutter, bureaucratic system.

You're a three-person company and you can't just "make it happen?"

If so, then what's the point? Might as well be working for the Fortune 500.

Best,

Marshall

Like I said, Marshall, others deserve respect to. There is no rule that states you are more important than the next, and I certainly don't mean this with disrespect.

Apologies in advance for your dismay at this situation. We'll certainly take care of you though!

Well I am one of the others and have had a simple link reset request open since Aug. 27 (ticket #14581).  Without any kind of feedback if there is an issue on your side or mine, its hard to feel any of that respect.

I don't know what that ticket number you provided was, but it's certainly not valid. Either way, your last ticket in our system was responded to ages ago so I'm not sure what to say to you at the moment.

6 minutes ago, Cameron said:

I don't know what that ticket number you provided was, but it's certainly not valid. Either way, your last ticket in our system was responded to ages ago so I'm not sure what to say to you at the moment.

Opps, I posted my order number.  The ticket to be clear is #GBD6V.  The link still shows expired and I have checked the spam folder at Yahoo and my local Outlook and inbox and do not see any responses since the ticket confirm.

In any event the link is still expired so please respond by PM or here what the issue might be.  Thanks.

Opps, I posted my order number.  The ticket to be clear is #GBD6V.  The link still shows expired and I have checked the spam folder at Yahoo and my local Outlook and inbox and do not see any responses since the ticket confirm.

In any event the link is still expired so please respond by PM or here what the issue might be.  Thanks.

As far as I can tell that link is NOT expired, so there's really nothing for me to do.