GrdHandling and IXEG 737 Classic

gunner

In the past,  I have never been able to get Grdhandling to work with the  IXEG 737-300, but had no problem loading the aircraft. Now that I have updated to Xplane 10.50 and try to load the IXED 737, I get a crash to the desktop. As far as I know, I have the latest 737 update installed.  I have tried all my other aircraft, payware and freeware,  and have no problems running them.  Any help would be appreciated. 

I have included my log.

Thanks.

log.docx

Edited by gunner
to add log

Worked fine for me this week - all up to date and patched. Here's the list of my third party plugins...

AutoGate/
ChaseViewDeluxe/
CustomSBDatarefs004/
FJCC_FMC/
FJCC_x737FMC_mac.xpl
FSWidgetsGMap/
Gizmo64.plugin/
GndHandling/
HSAIRXPL-Mac-64.xpl
planecommand/
QPACTerrainData/
RealWeatherConnector/
SilverLining/
XHSI2_plugin/
xreloaded/

Edited by rcmarple

5 hours ago, sizziano said:

Both of the JAR ground plugins are notoriously buggy. I completely uninstalled both Ground Handling and Tugmaster because of the issues I constantly had with them.

+1

worst is JAR seems to ignore incompatibility with IXEG. Love the JAR Airbusses, but am done for now with their ground operations plugins

• Upvote 1

GrdHandling works fine for me. I use it with the IXEG 737-300 all the time. I even created my own custom set for it :

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/32893-ghd-custom-set-for-ixeg-b737-300/&tab=comments

B733_46.jpg

The only issue people reported to me are that the set does not work on Mac, possibly because the filename would be different on Mac than on Windows 10 which I run. If you run on Mac try creating your own custom set to see what filename it creates (just plop a conus there or something) and then rename my custom set to that filename.

Edited by lanmancz

On 9/16/2016 at 11:57 AM, lanmancz said:

GrdHandling works fine for me. I use it with the IXEG 737-300 all the time. I even created my own custom set for it :

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/32893-ghd-custom-set-for-ixeg-b737-300/&tab=comments

B733_46.jpg

The only issue people reported to me are that the set does not work on Mac, possibly because the filename would be different on Mac than on Windows 10 which I run. If you run on Mac try creating your own custom set to see what filename it creates (just plop a conus there or something) and then rename my custom set to that filename.

Maybe the less plugins you have the better but then it defeats the purpose of having both plugins if I have to remove other plugins to make them work.

10 minutes ago, sizziano said:

Maybe the less plugins you have the better but then it defeats the purpose of having both plugins if I have to remove other plugins to make them work.

Well I pretty much never had any issues with JAR plugins and IXEG (I use GndHandling and Xlife in all my flights). I think at the very beginning there were some issues reported but those were fixed in like 1.0.3 or something. Personally I don't have any issues with those.

Just now, lanmancz said:

Well I pretty much never had any issues with JAR plugins and IXEG (I use GndHandling and Xlife in all my flights). I think at the very beginning there were some issues reported but those were fixed in like 1.0.3 or something. Personally I don't have any issues with those.

Well my biggest issue was TugMaster which never worked correctly two flights in a row. The truck would always go around in circles and not couple to the aircraft.

Just now, sizziano said:

Well my biggest issue was TugMaster which never worked correctly two flights in a row. The truck would always go around in circles and not couple to the aircraft.

Yeah I don't have TugMaster. IXEG has built-in pushback, the same FF767 which is the other big one I fly and for small ones I used EZPushback free plugin.

1 hour ago, lanmancz said:

Yeah I don't have TugMaster. IXEG has built-in pushback, the same FF767 which is the other big one I fly and for small ones I used EZPushback free plugin.

Problem with IXEG is you that it stops after a certain amount of time for some reason. And the FF PB you can't start engines while pushing back.

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Walter Porciello said:

Hi everyone!  I'm looking for an Alitalia liverie and PAN AM and TWA liveries for my b737-300IXEG. Can someone of you help me to find and download these liveries?.

MTKS

Hi Walter, open your eyes, here is the Livery List:

They are not in the list, so....

• Upvote 1