Since 10:50 update I have a swaying cockpit??

tull

Hi guys 

Bought the aircraft from day one pretty much and it is awesome, i love it! Over the weekend I updated to 10:50 and now when I'm in the virtual cockpit sat st the gate it is swaying ever so slightly, it is not still....it's like it's sitting on the ocean waves swaying like a boat does, any ideas? Once you start taxing and flying it's not as noticeable but stationary is a bit weird?? 

Thank you 

Paul EGCC 

6 minutes ago, tull said:

Hi guys 

Bought the aircraft from day one pretty much and it is awesome, i love it! Over the weekend I updated to 10:50 and now when I'm in the virtual cockpit sat st the gate it is swaying ever so slightly, it is not still....it's like it's sitting on the ocean waves swaying like a boat does, any ideas? Once you start taxing and flying it's not as noticeable but stationary is a bit weird?? 

Thank you 

Paul EGCC 

can you please attach (not copy/paste) your log.txt file found on your xplane root folder to see if something comes up there?

After having just updated to 10.50 I also experienced this while at cruise in the FJS 727 . It was a very subtle swaying back and forth.  I was hoping the cinema verite was on but it wasn't.  When it happens again I will attach the log.  Didn't experience this at all with 10.45 and I fly the 727 a lot.

Forgot to mention that while it swayed the HI would constantly change a degree or two (I.e. 180-179-181-179-180 etc) wth the AP set to 180.  I don't believe cinema verite would do this to the HI.

Haven't flown for awhile as I'm still dealing with the 2 fps caused by the latest Win 10 build.

Edited by fffirefly