SkyMaxx Pro v3.3.2 Has Been Released!

Cameron

Hello, all,

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 3.3.2 update for SkyMaxx Pro. All customers who have purchased SkyMaxx Pro v3 up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase SkyMaxx Pro v3 from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 3.3.2 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original SkyMaxx Pro 3 download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

What's New / Changed:

• Restores compatibility with FSGRW when used with Real Weather Connector
  • Better handling of ground fog conditions when used with Real Weather Connector
  • Fixes potential crash when parsing certain METAR reports with Real Weather Connector

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

• Upvote 3

G'day there, Just wondering if someone would be able to help me out. I have downloading the latest update for Skymaxx Pro 3.3.2, however i am unable to run the installer on my windows 10 machine.
I have tried running in compatibility mode, and as admin, and still nothing. I double click the setup-windows.exe, i get the spinny blue pointer for a few moments, and then nothing.

Any and all help greatly appreciated, as it seems its the only program refusing to run/install.

Just a small note for anyone who has this issue, as i have solved it. Temporarily disable windows smart-screen, as windows 10 doesn't recognize it and blocks it, without giving you the option to run the program anyway.

Edited by LordDakson
Solve issue

Thanks for the update! However the Mac installer doesn't seem to work under macOS Sierra. The zip package unzips fine, but when I try to install this window pops up:

Screen Shot 2016-09-11 at 8.17.00 PM.png

I have downloaded twice and both have the same issue. I'm afraid of using up the downloads so I didn't use the last download. Is there anybody else having this issue?

Thanks for the help.

I can only comment from my end as a Windows 8 user that updating pc/mac computers/iphones/ipads (users) slows the system hell down and feel replacing the hardware with the current one. I keep my existing versions in order to last way longer (useable)! I still have an iphone 3 and it works, get a new one one year down the road, if you update when a new one is out, starts to show downhill signs. Not for me updating softwares unless I really need to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk