Taxing

brettnicholls

Hi in regards to taxing in Xplane, I get quite a bit of brake squeal or  tyre screeching when turning in the Saab 340. I might have got some in the Beech 1900D as well.

It seems to happen if I try to turn too sharp too fast,although not very fast at all. I have CH pedals that I have pulled apart a few times to repair broken wires. I have noticed

that when i have looked at the configuration tool for the rudder pedals the rudder centre is off to the left, say 65,35. Is this normal, i have tried altering the rudder trim lever inside the

pedals but seems to make no difference. I have noticed also that when you dont need to push the brakes very hard before you get a screech. Any tips on setting these up better would be appreciated.  Cheers Brett

Ps I also sprayed some cleaner into the pots aswell. I think it made them a bit better as far as a bit more smoother.

Hard to tell what's happening, exactly, without physically sitting at your computer and trying it ourselves.  

The only things I can suggest is maybe messing with any sensitivity settings in your hardware or increasing the nullzone within the X-Plane Joystick and Equipment page.