Maxx Fx not work

Luis

This looks like a software licensing problem. If you open up X-Plane's log.txt file, do you see any lines that say this:

License challenge failed; MaxxFX disabled

If so, you'll need to contact X-Aviation support to check on your account. You might want to try re-installing using the installer provided by X-Aviation first.

• 3 months later...

Convinced at the time by the diatribe of X-Aviation on the piracy of Maxx FX and in the will to stay in the right way, I had thrown blue-FX and and the acquisition of Maxx FX!

Mal took me: now I have a Maxx FX not functional: the screen settings are displayed ... empty! (And I did not keep a copy of the install)

Alas, at X-aviation, if on my quota of download of the application I have 2 download possible, the deadline for downloading is exceeded.

There is a button to request a download reset. Button that I activated three times since October: apart from an email telling me "ticket" of taking note of my request with answer within three days, I still received nothing !! Frankly if they are interesting developers (SkyMaxx Pro!) They are also ... dishonest!

6 minutes ago, Glah Salamanthe said:

Convinced at the time by the diatribe of X-Aviation on the piracy of Maxx FX and in the will to stay in the right way, I had thrown blue-FX and and the acquisition of Maxx FX!

Mal took me: now I have a Maxx FX not functional: the screen settings are displayed ... empty! (And I did not keep a copy of the install)

Alas, at X-aviation, if on my quota of download of the application I have 2 download possible, the deadline for downloading is exceeded.

There is a button to request a download reset. Button that I activated three times since October: apart from an email telling me "ticket" of taking note of my request with answer within three days, I still received nothing !! Frankly if they are interesting developers (SkyMaxx Pro!) They are also ... dishonest!

Saw you over at the org too, nobody here is dishonest I'm sure there is a complete misunderstanding going on.....if you submitted a ticket it's possible the reply was in your junk email box....

16 minutes ago, Glah Salamanthe said:

I don't know what any of this means, but your tickets were certainly replied to, and you have downloads remaining, so what exactly is the problem?

I don't follow.

16 hours ago, Cameron said:

I don't know what any of this means, but your tickets were certainly replied to, and you have downloads remaining, so what exactly is the problem?

I don't follow.

If i understand well, there are 2 downloads remaining, but they are out dated, so no more usable. Tickets are lost in the cloud.