Autogen Issue

boeingornotgoing

Afternoon everyone,  

I was just browsing some older threads about my issue but the solution there did not work for me.   I have x-plane 10 and use many RealScenery products.     Per the other thread about Phoenix,   it was suggested to remove the HR Ovelray folder     to get rid of the autogen,     so i tried that and reloaded x-plane,  but when at PHX,   the old style autogen still appears.

My quesiton is what to do next-

1)  what else needs to be done to remove autogen from appearing completely?

2) or what can be done to have current x-plane 10 autogen art assests appear vs old style repetive objects,  

see screen shots below  showing the overall issue and also the older art assets being used-     I have washington, Oahu, Tennesee , Arizona, also besides Phoenix HR 

thanks  

Screen Shot 2016-08-10 at 4.01.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-08-10 at 4.01.48 PM.png

UPDATE:

I was able to remove the autogen road data  re the art assets above to now simply have the underlay textures.       Now how is it possible to have curent x-plane 10  autogen appear, as somone from these forums did so with Florida scenery years ago and posted a youtube video of it, but without instructions,