Project: Boeing 777 Series

Peter T.

• 4 months later...
On 1/19/2019 at 2:35 PM, First Officer Thomson said:

Neither have I. I'm wondering if I should just buy the FF 777 instead... This project is sure taking it's time. Any not a single update from the developer, thatI know of.

On 1/18/2019 at 2:41 PM, kadir said:

guys can anyone give me an update on this i havent seen any new from this lately 

New updates are posted here: https://forum.thresholdx.net/topic/431-boeing-777-series-3d-cockpit-update

Apologies for the neglected thread.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, First Officer Thomson said:

Ok, thank you alot Peter. I admire your aircraft, but it's taking quite a while, that's all. Anyway, nice modelling and keep it up!

Not stopping from you from buying it. It's a freeware project and shouldn't be pitched against the FF777 :). I say wait for FlightFactor's upcoming 777 v2 if you want good systems (and hopefully an accurate exterior).

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Peter T. said:

Not stopping from you from buying it. It's a freeware project and shouldn't be pitched against the FF777 :). I say wait for FlightFactor's upcoming 777 v2 if you want good systems (and hopefully an accurate exterior).

I see. Well, time will tell how the 777 v2 works out. The thing is, I use Xplane 10, not 11. Is your aircraft compatible with both versions of the sim?

3 hours ago, First Officer Thomson said:

I see. Well, time will tell how the 777 v2 works out. The thing is, I use Xplane 10, not 11. Is your aircraft compatible with both versions of the sim?

Ah I see, that's a delimma. I guess you have no choice but to purchase the 777. This 777, and the FF777 V2 will be for XP11 only.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...