FMS reset in 1.0.7 look to work only on ILS approaches, IMHO. In visual, VOR or NDB approaches it doesn't work.

I don't know, how it coded in IXEG 737, can only assume that it logic on ils establish, approach fase of FMC, ARCFT on ground and speed decreases.

May be better coded it in that logic: approach fase of FMC (init ref page avaible, in case that it not reset on RTO), ARCFT on ground and speed decreases from 100 to 60 knots? And after 60 knots it resets.

Im havent tried the visual approach, but to add my experience to this, you have to complete your route for the FMC to reset. 

So lets say you go from LNAV to HDG mode to intercept LOC, and you skip a waypoint when doing that, your FMC will not reset.
To solve that I just use direct to the next waypoint i know im crossing.

From facebook, Tom Kyler says this about the FMC reset:

The criteria for FMS reset currently is "flight phase = descent", "be on the ground" and groundspeed < 60 knots. FMS reset assumes the flight is "complete" and has all the required phases....and that they have been flown. 

5 hours ago, Tom Stian said:

Im havent tried the visual approach, but to add my experience to this, you have to complete your route for the FMC to reset. 

So lets say you go from LNAV to HDG mode to intercept LOC, and you skip a waypoint when doing that, your FMC will not reset.
To solve that I just use direct to the next waypoint i know im crossing.

From facebook, Tom Kyler says this about the FMC reset:

The criteria for FMS reset currently is "flight phase = descent", "be on the ground" and groundspeed < 60 knots. FMS reset assumes the flight is "complete" and has all the required phases....and that they have been flown. 

I didn't skip any waypoints. Flew the whole route. I'll try again today though. 

• 1 month later...