RWC Synchronisation multiple view - METEAR.rwx

Blizzard

Hello,

weather with RWC on three of my six muliple views(six machines via network) not realy synchronized.

On my server PC(Chinook-PC) and two of my client PC's I installed RWC in April and I can see two Metar files, namely METEAR.rwx and MAXX_METEAR.rwx(see in the attachment).

Chinook-PC METAR.rwx.pdf

On my other three PC's I installed RWC  Friday 08 July, 2016 with my second license, using a fixed RWC- Installer by Cameron. On this three machines I've only one METAR.rwx file and not the MAXX_METEAR.rwx file (see the second attechment).  Orkan-PC METEAR.rwx.pdf   Further I remarked that the file size of the METAR.rwx files are different on each PC.

How can I ensure, that I've identical files or conditiones to get the best sychronization on all my six views?

Rolf

Edited by Blizzard

OK, It's much better now!! Sometimes if I'm flying into clouds there are diffuse fog like structures, then synchronization

not always perfect, but otherwise it's realy impressive synchron.

All PC's have access to the internet. Should I switch RWC of the server to "always" mode, too?

Rolf

20 hours ago, Blizzard said:

All PC's have access to the internet. Should I switch RWC of the server to "always" mode, too?

Quite honestly I don't have any experience with multi-PC setups. I think it probably doesn't matter, but I'd set the server to be the same as the clients just to be safe.