Work In Progress Screenshots

Goran_M

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, xplana said:

any cockpit shots? nice texturing indeed

I can say, the entire panel (with the exception of the ADI and HSI on both sides), circuit breakers and circuit breaker boards, throttle console, cabin seats, cabin partitions that separate the cockpit from the cabin, landing gear have all been textured.  BUT, there are minor issues with almost all of those that I want to fix before posting them.  Mostly to do with colors not being quite right.  When I'm happy with a texture and mesh, and I can call those "final", then I'll post screenshots.  

Hopefully, the cabin will be ready within a few days.

• Upvote 2

The only thing keeping me from buying the SAAB is the cop-out of using the default X-Plane 530 GPS. Is the Citation going to have a dedicated FMS, or at the least, support for XFMC?  Maybe an option to load a version that doesn't have a 530 in it to interfere with XFMC? 

5 hours ago, Tim013 said:

The only thing keeping me from buying the SAAB is the cop-out of using the default X-Plane 530 GPS.

How is it a cop-out?  The Saab 340 did not come from the factory with an FMS.  MANY of them have had Garmins installed years later.  Seems to me our our version is following what is available in the "real" world.  

The Citation II we are simulating also DID NOT have an FMS installed from the factory.  And, the real world CII that we are using as a reference resource does not have an FMS.  But, it does have two Garmins, a 430 and a 530!! 

We do have a business plan that includes aircraft with an FMS.  This is a major undertaking and we will only do it when we can do it right.

You have the right to buy whatever you choose.  We respect that and we understand we can't make EVERYONE happy.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...