HUD unavailable?

charly55

sure the proper reply should be given by Cameron... hoping in his answer to  my question.

HUD forward view is now available.  for me if weel understood means a kind of view nothing else referred to HUD.

Otherwise someone should explain me the what is the acronim/word HUD

3 hours ago, jonfrederickl said:

It is called "hud forward view" because that's what the view in x-plane is called. It didn't work before but now it does (it is a hud but a stock 2d x-plane one).

Exactly.  It's not an IXEG 737 feature, but a stock X-Plane feature that can now be accessed.  Why you would want a 2D HUD view is beyond me, but it's there for you....LOL.

Tim

Dear Tim013 and jonfrederickl

thank you for reply.

Sure HUD view is featured by X PLANE but when i read that now it's working i would see it working.

Here 2 pics with the 2D HUD view choosen in X PLANE pop down view menu: One is from free 737 Project and the other one is from my IXEG 737.

As you can see no data related to flight parameters are shown in my IXEG 737.

For this reason in my first query I asked about my possible mistakes or missed operation installing the upgrade.

If your is working may be that I missed something. X PLANE should not be corrupted because is working with the 737 Project.

Sure the 2D HUD view is not the most important thing in an airplane but ...

Thank you

737.jpg

ixeg 737.jpg