Rumbing engine sound gone?

z06z33

Im having an issue where the deep rumble from the engines as you push the throttles up is missing in both the VC and in external views,its now  just the loud turbine fan sounds in the VC and a slight breeze like sound on the external view from the rear, any idea on whats wrong?  

Edited by z06z33

2 hours ago, Morten said:

You have other plugins that use sound?

I have these not sure which besides soundmaxx that would effect sounds.

Skymaxx V3

Soundmaxx(I tried uninstalling it but it changed nothing the sounds were still missing)

XPGF(for goflight modules was already installed when I got the 737 and there was no issues with it)

Gizmo64 (I think thats related to the 737 isnt it?)

BluFX(kinda like MaxxFX and issue was already present when I installed this plugin)

There are a few others that I have no clue what they do, like XPML.

Also I have the JAR A330 it has a ground handling plug in and some kind of 3d sound,not sure how that would effect the 737

I've also tired reinstalling the plane but nothing changed.

Edited by z06z33

1 hour ago, z06z33 said:

Also I have the JAR A330 it has a ground handling plug in and some kind of 3d sound,not sure how that would effect the 737

Your sound card hardware has slot limits if they are taken by other software the ixeg bird will have no resources to play with.

Remove any JAR plugin for the purposed of testing i am quite sure you will experience full sounds. Those JAR plugins experience issues to a lot of aircraft besides theirs.

These 2 below are the major ofenders and cuase lot of headache to lot of people other aircraft. Off course your sound hardware capabilities plays a role here!

-Ground handling

-Tug Master

1 hour ago, mmerelles said:

Your sound card hardware has slot limits if they are taken by other software the ixeg bird will have no resources to play with.

Remove any JAR plugin for the purposed of testing i am quite sure you will experience full sounds. Those JAR plugins experience issues to a lot of aircraft besides theirs.

These 2 below are the major ofenders and cuase lot of headache to lot of people other aircraft. Off course your sound hardware capabilities plays a role here!

-Ground handling

-Tug Master

That solved it

• Upvote 1