Who's the Captain and First Officer?

SkyCoyote

I couldn't help but notice the twins at the helm of the IXEG 737. These characters bear a remarkable (close but no cigar) resemblance to Lufthansa Captin Jan. Jan, is this an endeavor that remains in work?

Edited by SkyCoyote

It's Jan and his brother !

(of course Jan's the good looking one, so says my fiancee hehe (move mouse over the green box with the white arrow on and click it Jan))

I must admit i do like the detail in the two, another immersion factor with all things considered, some renditions of peoples faces/features in certain games etc kinda make them into gremlin lookalikes lol

Have Fun

Tony

Edited by Defiance_co
spellingz
  • Upvote 2

On 6.7.2016 at 10:28 AM, Defiance_co said:

It's Jan and his brother !

(of course Jan's the good looking one, so says my fiancee hehe (move mouse over the green box with the white arrow on and click it Jan))

I must admit i do like the detail in the two, another immersion factor with all things considered, some renditions of peoples faces/features in certain games etc kinda make them into gremlin lookalikes lol

Have Fun

Tony

Tony is right - and so is his fiancee (give her a kiss for me, will ya?) ;)

My brother is complaining that he only got two stripes, though - oh well, if he shapes up a bit with his flying, who knows, maybe a rank progression is going to come his way? :lol: If he could only stop looking around the cockpit and concentrate...

Jan

• Upvote 3

Kissed n cuddled her

Though i'm starting to get concerned in case she starts to call me Jan !!

Women ehh, and they say men have roving eyes hehe

Thank heavens she can't even use a mouse let alone my pc :)

But if i ever catch her on external view gazing into the cockpit, that's it ! in the hanger the classic goes :D

Have Fun All

Tony

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7.7.2016 at 1:46 PM, Litjan said:

Tony is right - and so is his fiancee (give her a kiss for me, will ya?) ;)

My brother is complaining that he only got two stripes, though - oh well, if he shapes up a bit with his flying, who knows, maybe a rank progression is going to come his way? :lol: If he could only stop looking around the cockpit and concentrate...

Jan

Stop looking around the cockpit? Since our first trip in a car you know that I am always nervous if you have control :wacko:

I am working hard to become a IXEG senior first officer soon. And with the logged time of all IXEG 737 in my book I hope that will happen soon!

Cheers from the flight deck,

Till

• Upvote 1