iGoDispatch for IXEG's Boeing-733

iGoApp

8 minutes ago, Ghostbusters said:

it was true yesterday and 8 hours ago but i thank you for fixing it now i have finally been able to download it and install it

And when you made that comment 8 hours ago, how many e-mails had you sent in general, and how long before making your post had you sent them? And, had you not already received replies to your general issues?

Come on, man. Out of line.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cameron said:

And when you made that comment 8 hours ago, how many e-mails had you sent in general, and how long before making your post had you sent them? And, had you not already received replies to your general issues?

Come on, man. Out of line.

well i'm sorry i said that i posted it after waiting 3 hours after emailing support saying thanks but i still can't download igodispatch for the 737-300 after i my account we restored after being terminated because i over looked one of the terms and conditions and the ticket was closed you have to see it through my eyes there was no mention that they were going to look into the problem or they didn't tell me yeah hey your account was restored we are looking into your problem give us a day or two so in my eyes i didn't know if you were helping me or ignoring me so i went onto the forums and posted that so yeah that is just how i see from my point and psychologically if you don't tell someone your helping that your looking into a problem after they told you the problem. they are going to think that your not helping them with the problem but yeah but end the end the problem was solved so that all that matters right now   

3 minutes ago, Ghostbusters said:

well i'm sorry i said that i posted it after waiting 3 hours after emailing support

That's what needed to be said.

In other words, you got impatient. This has nothing to do with anything else you said. As far as I'm concerned, your issues got resolved in under 24 hours, and that's good customer service.

You coming in here and saying "I can't even download the igodispatch for the ixeg 737-300 from the x-aviation website and they aren't helping me fix it" is misleading without context. You give the impression in a public venue that we aren't helping you and you've waited an eternity.

Reality is you waited 3 hours, posted that with NO context, and had people assuming anything they wanted. Really, it's not okay.

7 minutes ago, rafgath said:

Are there any differences between the desktop and iPad version ??

The desktop version includes two things that the iOS version is missing: a panel with procedures and real-time (as opposed to instant) pax and fuel loading. This will eventually be implemented in the iOS version, but I cannot say when.

• 6 months later...

Hi Igor, sorry to sound stupid, I have bought this amazing software for Ixeg 737-300. But I have never used it because, I do not know how to connect it to xplane 11. There are no youtube videos, or anything that shows this info. I would be most grateful if you could show me how in a youtube video, or by diagrams. Many thanks.  Roy Anderson. 

Hi, Roy.

Thank you so much for getting the application!

First of all, did you check out the manual?

http://www.igoapp.ca/resources/Files/b733/igd_b733_manual_desktop.pdf

Please let me know if something is not clear, and I will be happy to help.

A few days ago, I updated Windows and was no longer able to connect again. Turned out that my firewall settings were somehow reset and I had to disable it completely to be able to connect again. Had to restart PC as well.

Happy New Year!

Edited by iGoApp
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have just updated the application for iOS. One major change is the ability to enter or copy and paste from another source the full flightplan into a textview and download the pertinent data from the server (X-Plane). Previously, you would have to enter each waypoint separately and press a button to download it. Akin to the desktop version, the entered plan will omit SIDs and STARs -- they can be added later. Type in the plan (or copy and paste it) and tap on the button with the plus sign next to the textview.

The updated version includes some bug fixes and UI improvements for iOS14. I have also changed the satellite map to a newer cool feature -- Satellite Flyover map.

If you notice any bugs due to the change, feel free to drop me a line. If you do not have the application already installed on your iOS device, you will likely see a pop-up message requesting access to your local network. Once you approve it, you will see another warning that connection was not established. The latter would relate to your first attempt to connect. Just tap OK and try again -- it should work.

Cheers.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Recently purchased igo Dispatch for the IXEG 737, but i cannot get the flight plans to load into the dispatch app; get an error when loading the flight plan into the app. I have updated the NAV Data so it does have the current AIRAC cycle information. I am able to retrieve the flight plan thru the aircraft as a CO Route without a problem (from simbrief downloader) but the dispatch app wont load the flightplan. 

Thanks for any help and advise. 

image.thumb.png.8106ca67594710d9787128902d8c4323.png
image.png.afec4bd851a6e3a462196c6e94eee5dc.png

8 hours ago, Jon B said:

Recently purchased igo Dispatch for the IXEG 737, but i cannot get the flight plans to load into the dispatch app; get an error when loading the flight plan into the app. I have updated the NAV Data so it does have the current AIRAC cycle information. I am able to retrieve the flight plan thru the aircraft as a CO Route without a problem (from simbrief downloader) but the dispatch app wont load the flightplan. 

Thanks for any help and advise. 

image.thumb.png.8106ca67594710d9787128902d8c4323.png
image.png.afec4bd851a6e3a462196c6e94eee5dc.png

RESOLVED!!! THANKS IGO!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

I would like to congratulate the IXEG Team on releasing this update. Enjoyed so much flying it today!

I have checked the extent to which this application is compatible with the new release.  First of all, the application and the server (iGoConnect) are compatible with X-Plane 12. No issues found there. However, I have found that the application is not 100% compatible with the updated plane. Some issues identified: discrepancies in the maximum amount of fuel that can be loaded and CG values (e.g., %MAC). You may still use the application to plan for your flight and load the plane but the above discrepancies will be noted. If you notice other problems, please let me know.

It is my intention to look at it some day but no firm commitment to when this will be done and in what way the fix will be available. 

Cheers!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to thank everyone who acquired the application and confirm: I stand by my promise to fix the weight and balance calculations. The only reason why it is taking so long is because I decided to fix a few minor issues with flight planning and mapping and ended up... re-writing all of my previous code to fix these issues and link the app to the default navdata used by X-Plane. So, please, stand by. It is being worked on... :)

• Like 3