IXEG 737 (1.0.7) HotFix Updater - Download Here!

Cameron

On 12/07/2016 at 7:19 PM, Wendellexpress said:

Wow we need better communication here IXEG  

They are currently adding features to the cabin and other areas of the plane to put in for 1.1. It'll be done when it's done. Let's think of it this way. Would you rather ixeg tell you a date and then miss the date? (which would make people irritated) Or would you rather wait until the update is ready and he presently surprised. 

• Downvote 1

Cameron stated the latest download version will be the 1.07 version

So just download, install, enjoy the goodness, become an addict of the IXEG persuasion :D or .................

If you have it already installed, just use the updater if not on 1.07

Have Fun

Tony

Edited by Defiance_co
spellingz

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, FAAPILOT said:

Am I correct in saying that the IXEG B737 is not yet compatable with MAC OS Sierra? Just purchased this highly reviewed aircraft and it will not work at all with my iMAC with Sierra. Thanks. Bob

Incompatibility should be Apples middle name. Since the passing of Steve Jobs, each OS update they have introduced has rendered a plethora of hardware, and software useless. 

Personally, I’ve decided to pass on MAC OS upgrades after v10.9.5, and as for running X-Plane I’ve turned to a PC with plenty of CPU, and especially GPU power to handle developer demands.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, FAAPILOT said:

Given the bugs surrounding Mac OS Sierra, I will put the IXEG B733 into the maintenance hanger until repairs are made to the OS and fly the free B737-800 from EADT. What a shame and big waste of money. Bob

Ben Russel has put out a beta for the new version of Gizmo. It fixes the issues with the new version of Mac os. Give it a try and it should fix your problems. 

I have a question, Cameron, I don't know what happened to my Gizmo64 plugin. It is not in Resources/Plugins. There used to be a copy in there but I can't find it anywhere. Is there a download available for this from your site? I thought that it was originally part of the Skymax Pro download. I can't even find "Silverlining" in the plugins folder. It may have gotten deleted somehow. Thanks, Bob

• Morten unpinned this topic