IXEG 737 (1.0.7) HotFix Updater - Download Here!

Cameron

Captains,

While the HotFix server is temporarily down, I have created a temporary installer solution which will update your current 737 to 1.0.7.

Simply download and run the installer included in the zip.

Click here to download.

Thank you for your patience today as we worked through some things. Hopefully this helps to heal some of the waiting that's gone on! :)

Edited by Morten
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, dav561 said:

I've included a screenshot

You need to actually unzip the contents of the zip before running the installer.

1 hour ago, glasscockpits said:

Cameron, I'm getting the same error as dav561.

Read above.

1 hour ago, SkyCoyote said:

Cameron, while you're on this fixit campaign, how about re publishing the shortcut for for creating a GIZMO log file. I searched the forum hi and low for it without success.

Huh? A Gizmo Log is in your X-Plane folder.

Thanks Cameron. Your dedication shows no bounds as I am sure there are more pleasant things to do on a Sunday afternoon than configure a server or come up with an emergency hotfix solution. By the way the hotfix download works perfectly if users unzip to a temp location and run the executable. Nortons internet security does not like the setup.exe file but it doesn't like the file on the Skymaxx pro and Real Weather connector either. Temporarily disabling the SONAR protection whilst the software is installed stops Nortons removing the file and it installs without problem.

Thank you

Mike

EGGP 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Cameron said:

You need to actually unzip the contents of the zip before running the installer.

Read above.

Huh? A Gizmo Log is in your X-Plane folder.

Huh? A Gizmo...

I've probably used the wrong terminology here, but shortly after the 737 release there was a shortcut mentioned to produce a file after a gizmo crash dialog appearance.

6 minutes ago, SkyCoyote said:

Huh? A Gizmo...

I've probably used the wrong terminology here, but shortly after the 737 release there was a shortcut mentioned to produce a file after a gizmo crash dialog appearance.

The debug log (for the FMS) is created and updated every time you press EXEC on the FMC now.

The file is called IXEG_FMS_debug.txt in the root folder of your aircraft. No need to press "...." anymore.

In addition you should, probably, still provide the GizmoLog.txt file when reporting Gizmo Soft Crashes. 

Edited by Tom Stian

4 minutes ago, Tom Stian said:

The debug log (for the FMS) is created and updated every time you press EXEC on the FMC now.

The file is called IXEG_FMS_debug.txt in the root folder of your aircraft. No need to press "...." anymore.

Thanks Tom, The only problem now is using EXEC on the FMC, because after the update, Gizmo is crashing the FMC upon data entry attempts. A screenshot is all that's possible.

43 minutes ago, SkyCoyote said:

Thanks Tom, The only problem now is using EXEC on the FMC, because after the update, Gizmo is crashing the FMC upon data entry attempts. A screenshot is all that's possible.

But you should have the GizmoLog.txt in your x-plane root folder ? That is the most important one when having Gizmo Soft Crashes. 

And then report the Gizmo Soft Crash here : http://forums.x-pilot.com/forums/forum/200-gizmo-soft-crashes/  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for pulling us out of the dark and allowing us to update this great product. From a user perspective I'd like to say that occasional glitches are to be expected and are no big deal. At the same time continuous improvements and refinements will be very welcome -that will make this excellent aircraft the very best ever.

Cheers,

Dan Flohr 

• Morten unpinned this topic