IXEG 737 Classic v1.0.7 Has Been Released!

Cameron

Captains,

X-Aviation and IXEG are pleased to provide you a free update to version 1.0.7 of the IXEG 737 Classic!

Typically we don't make a habit of doing updates like this back to back, but due to an accidental transmission of slightly out of date files from the IXEG team to X-Aviation we are having to issue this "emergency" 1.0.7 HotFix. We do apologize for any inconvenience!

Just like with our previous update, we will use the HotFix upgrade system here. Rather than going and re-downloading an entire aircraft package, or having to go through a full re-install process, we will be offering more immediate code changes through this delivery method. In short, it's quick, easy, and kind of fun! Please read below how to install this update!

Version 1.0.6 was released yesterday and was pretty important. 1.0.7 retains everything 1.0.6 had in it, so no need to obtain 1.0.6 if you didn't previously apply the HotFix ID for it!

But first, here's what's in it...

Version 1.0.7 introduces the following fixes:

• Fix to "climb page soft crash"
  • Fix to some DCT points disappearing on RTE page
  • Fix to VNAV profiles going over the mach switchover altitude, where you would get UNABLE cruise message

To upgrade your aircraft to version 1.0.7 please follow the below steps:

1. Open X-Plane and the 737 Classic as your aircraft
  2. In the X-Plane menu bar at top, select Plugins > Gizmo64 > Windows > HotFix
  3. You will be asked to enter in your HotFix ID. Copy and paste in the following: e93aecd6f410a55e29965a43e2774142
  4. Click 'Update'
  5. Once it has downloaded and installed, click 'Reboot' and you'll be done!

Thank you for all of your support!

Blue Skies,
X-Aviation

• Upvote 10

Thanks Cameron - and the IXEG team - for the latest hotfix.

Seven in such a short time since release is quite something! This really doesn't surprise me though: I've been following the IXEG blog for three years prior to release - enjoying Jan's fascinating videos about the various systems - and it has become very clear that the team are deeply passionate about this aircraft in a way I haven't seen before.

I've got to say that it was enjoyable from the very first release - none of the bugs that have since been fixed marred my own flights to any great extent - and the support offered in terms of hotfixes and listening to customer feedback is a shining example of how a software developer should behave.

• Morten unpinned this topic