Skymaxx pro doesn't work

eversmile99

SkyMaxx Pro's check to validate your product license failed. Try re-installing it, and make sure you're connected to the Internet.

On another note, your log indicates that your X-Plane installation is really, really messed up. I would recommend re-installing X-Plane and only the add-ons you need from scratch. You're also running the 10.50 beta which could cause other problems as well.

On 2016. 6. 19. at 1:01 AM, sundog said:

SkyMaxx Pro's check to validate your product license failed. Try re-installing it, and make sure you're connected to the Internet.

On another note, your log indicates that your X-Plane installation is really, really messed up. I would recommend re-installing X-Plane and only the add-ons you need from scratch. You're also running the 10.50 beta which could cause other problems as well.

Skymaxx and RWC is doesn't work.

It was good to work but since I changed windows to 10 Have some problems with these things. So I'm came back to windows8 However these problems are still same.

I also tried who recommed to me solutions on the forum such as re-install these plugins, check correct folder position etc..

But nothing to changed, So Finally I re-installed X-Plane10. However these problems are still nothing to changed.

How can get work does things? Please help me. I can't flight almost 2month because of that.

Thank you and respect.

p.s I guess gizmo problem because not available actions and windows button.

> Skymaxx - Can't see any weather changes and no clouds. <I did virtual weather settings to check problems and also tried real-weather>

> RWC - I can't see it on XP10 plugin menu. It's folder have in XP10 plugins folder though 

Cycle Dump.txt

Log.txt

Yes, like I said before your product license is no longer valid. Given how many times you have changed operating systems, perhaps you tried to activate SkyMaxx Pro on what looked like too many different computers.

When your product license is invalid, you won't see any clouds in SkyMaxx Pro, and the RWC menu won't appear. Which is exactly what you are describing.

If you haven't been installing SkyMaxx Pro on PC's other than your own, contact X-Aviation support (not via this forum), explain how many times you re-installed your OS, and they may be able to reset your license for you.