[1.0.5] Repeat Hard Crashes

SassyMonkey001

Just got the aircraft today and was going through the tutorial flights to get acquainted with the systems before taking it online (been flying /W a lot). I tried flying the first tutorial flight 2 times, and hard crashed both times. Both crashes happened soon after making the turn from Oceanside to Seal Beach, and I was descending both times down to 4000 feet. I'm pretty sure I was above 10k in both crashes, so that may give you a better sense of where the crash is occurring. AP was off in both cases (auto-throttle armed, but not active), FMC on the APP page, and it was all hand-flying. No warning, straight CTD. I do have a few plugins installed - it may just be me, but looking at a few of the other crashes happening I feel like the plugins I do have installed shouldn't have much effect? Either way, I'm about to start the process of removing them (they're in the log), but I won't be able to finish figuring out which plugin (if it is a plugin) is causing the crash for a few days. Any help appreciated.

Log.txt

Hi,

hard crashes are usually related to other plugins or scenery installed. A hot candidate in your case is MrX6s San Diego Scenery. It has been causing crashes for many people, and so far he has not been able to figure out why that is...

So I would go with that first (just add a _DISABLED to your scenery_packs.ini) and hope that fixes it.

Good luck, Jan

I had 5 sequenced crashes. Took of from SAN, after 10 or 15 minutes, CTD...

Tried a lot of stuff (removed all custom sceneries - but SAN), removed all addon liveries. The last atempt I removed MisterX scenery, and voilá.

So, a reminder: do not install KSAN. All Mister X work is great, but SAN has some kind of issue.

Edited by Galeno