I love the IXEG 737 ♥

lanmancz

Hello,

I bought the IXEG 737 on day one when it released and I have to say that since that day it is BY FAR my most favorite aircraft to fly! Since then I tried to fly other aircraft from time to time but I very quickly come back to the 737! Despite it's few quirks here and there it is absolutely stunning! I just wanted to take a moment (during my cruise here, lol) to thank the whole IXEG team for this wonderful aircraft which I think I did not do yet - thanks guys!♥:)

Edited by lanmancz
  • Upvote 5

I've been a test pilot for some other aircraft and they're just fine. And true ... the IXEG 733 is in a league of it's own. You guys took your time and it was worth it. Still have some wishes though ... Keep it up guys and remember ... it's lonely at the top.

• Upvote 2

I've flown nothing else since I bought it from day one and I have no intention of flying anything else either, not one single airplane I have in my hanger compares to ixeg 737, it is in a league of its own by far, it is just unbelievable phenomenal, I mean just taking off, the immersion, GOD, bloody mega plane.....MEGA!! 

Regards

Paul EGCC 

• Upvote 1

Thanks @lanmancz@tull@TDPlane for the warming words. Given the geographical dispersion of our team, I think I dare say that there's someone, somewhere in the world working hard on improving the 737 at any given time of the day. 24/7. Seven days of the week. And that is of course not counting the contributions of users supplying bug reports and feature suggestions. Anyway, comments like yours make that work even more motivating and rewarding.

Edited by Nils
  • Upvote 4

Would also like to say a big thank you to IXEG team for the 737, from the protruding insulation tape under the MCP to the way the master caution seems rest in a random position after every press. 

The cockpit visuals are the best I have seen and the sounds that really add to the immersion. The 737 for me hitting a sweet spot between old and new technologies being able to VNAV LNAV auto land one day and VOR and hand fly another day.

Looking forward to new features and updates.

Brent 

• Upvote 1