[1.0.5] Strange issue when adding waypoints on legs page

Tom Stian

Hello

Its me.. again...

Had a strange issue when I tried to add a waypoint on the legs page. 

As you can see on the video, When adding NDB "CH" as the first waypoint, it will be placed as the last waypoint. the VOR "CBY" was working as expected. Placing CH after CBY was also working as expected.

Edited by Tom Stian

Yep, this has been the bane of Tom´s LEGs page editing efforts - when you add a waypoint to the route that already exists, you will usually "shortcut" to it - but sometimes you don´t want that, especially if that waypoint is like the last point of your route. Many Routes pass the same waypoint twice, once as the IAF, and then as the last waypoint with a hold...

We will have to revisit these cases - and I see a solution when we start implementing "derived waypoints" where we need to add a numbering tag to waypoints to keep them apart... Let´s see.

Jan

3 minutes ago, Litjan said:

Yep, this has been the bane of Tom´s LEGs page editing efforts - when you add a waypoint to the route that already exists, you will usually "shortcut" to it - but sometimes you don´t want that, especially if that waypoint is like the last point of your route. Many Routes pass the same waypoint twice, once as the IAF, and then as the last waypoint with a hold...

We will have to revisit these cases - and I see a solution when we start implementing "derived waypoints" where we need to add a numbering tag to waypoints to keep them apart... Let´s see.

Jan

Good morning.

My route was: 
LFLB - LEPA
ROMAM UY23 KURIR UY16 MTL UZ16 AVN UT161 DIVKO UN852 PIVUS UZ237 SISMO UN855 KENAS

So the "CH" was not at part of my route, I was trying to add that for my self made depature route when I did a takeoff rwy 18 at LFLB ^^

LMNbB2L.png

• 3 months later...