Support Ticket #NY1S1

ScherzkeCks

Hi,

I made a support request 10 days ago regarding a reactivation of my download for the Saab since the installer I have is apparently an old version and refuses to download anything.

I also tried to open a thread before but apparently it didn't get through, don't know what happened there. Could you please give me access to the Saab again?

Greetings

Stefan

Alright, thanks. I was just wondering because the page says the ticket would be handled normally within 3 days. Just wanted to make sure it didn't get lost or something.

And I've checked my Spam folder, also I only sent one ticket, I was at the other end of a ticket system myself once and understand the annoyance of multiple tickets for the same thing :)

Greetings

Stefan

• 1 month later...

Same here. "Only" 24 hours in but still got no reset. I don't understand why even limit the downloads, it's 2016 - everything is online nowdays. Especially an installer that is basically just a downloader anyway (the 1.2 installer is 25MB). Would it please be possible to share the 1.3 installer somewhere (as you still need xaviation account to install so it shouldnt be a problem, its just an installer) ? Google drive, I don't care but this is silly. I cannot use the product I purchased because the current installer is unable to install it anymore (even an older 1.2 version, it just outputs a whole bunch of errors as the 1.2 resources are probably no longer available for the download).

Edited by lanmancz

Same here. "Only" 24 hours in but still got no reset. I don't understand why even limit the downloads, it's 2016 - everything is online nowdays. Especially an installer that is basically just a downloader anyway (the 1.2 installer is 25MB). Would it please be possible to share the 1.3 installer somewhere (as you still need xaviation account to install so it shouldnt be a problem, its just an installer) ? Google drive, I don't care but this is silly. I cannot use the product I purchased because the current installer is unable to install it anymore (even an older 1.2 version, it just outputs a whole bunch of errors as the 1.2 resources are probably no longer available for the download).

It's 2016, and bandwidth can be at a premium worth CDN type delivery. The installer is 25MB. What the installer downloads is gigabytes.

You're 24 hours in to a published time. Thanks for your patience! I always recommend you backup your files responsibly, no matter what year it is.

8 minutes ago, Cameron said:

It's 2016, and bandwidth can be at a premium worth CDN type delivery. The installer is 25MB. What the installer downloads is gigabytes.

You're 24 hours in to a published time. Thanks for your patience! I always recommend you backup your files responsibly, no matter what year it is.

I actually did backup my files responsibly. I still have the 1.2 installer but I didn't fly the Saab for some time and 1.3 version was released meanwhile which the 1.2 installer is unable to download, that's my problem. Also the installer downloads gigabytes but the 25MB installer is still limited to 3 downloads that expire.

Edited by lanmancz

I actually did backup my files responsibly. I still have the 1.2 installer but I didn't fly the Saab for some time and 1.3 version was released meanwhile which the 1.2 installer is unable to download, that's my problem.

Well, I certainly won't debate our definitions of responsible since they're very different. ;)

Anyways, you'll get sorted out within the published timeframe!

12 minutes ago, Cameron said:

Well, I certainly won't debate our definitions of responsible since they're very different. ;)

Anyways, you'll get sorted out within the published timeframe!

What are you saying ? That I should make a backup of the final installed plane ? I though that saving the installer is the way to do it.

PS: Would it be too much to ask to keep your sarcasms to yourself ? I do not like this tone at all.

Edited by lanmancz

• 2 weeks later...
On July 22, 2016 at 0:28 PM, lanmancz said:

PS: Would it be too much to ask to keep your sarcasms to yourself ? I do not like this tone at all.

There was no sarcasm, nor do I like your tone or assertions that someone upload a payware product to a public domain like Google Drive.

Don't post here if you can't handle being spoken to.