Sound Issue

CrazyPandaPilot

Ok, Yesterday I bought the product and did a quick flight form SNA-LAS the plane worked perfectly but my Engine sounds are very strange. The first time I loaded up(repeated on 2nd download and Install) with the engines running they sounded beautifully. But when I did a cold and dark start the engine spool up didn't make a noise until 20% n2(or at least i think its N2, Im an Airbus boy) and it sounds hiddeous, Like its just like someone is trying to imitate and engine starting. Also there is no noise until 98% N1 and it is just a very loud max power noise. I believe all the other sounds are working, and If they aren't it doesn't really pose as much as a problem as this. I have tried: Re-Installing, Re-Downloading, Removing Plugins. All to no avail, And yes, I have tried moving the sliders. I also forgot to mention that when I went to Install from the fresh download both times, I got an error message but If i click retry it works. Thanks in advance.

I am also experiencing this issue unless the cockpit sound slider is turned up (which isn't always an option for me) It's not like the sound's just too quiet or anything - if I turn it back down to its previous level, the sound will continue to play but at the correct lower volume.

I didn't have this issue with 1.0.4 but I originally experienced it in the original release and it's been reoccurring in 1.0.5.

I have also figured this out and was about to make a post, it seems that the Master Sound must be to 95%-100% for my sounds to be noticed, a little messing around with the Windows mixer and the other two sliders is required. The sound sliders are weird and may need a little work but the aircraft's performance is incredible, minus the lagging I get when something is in my scratchpad. 

14 hours ago, CrazyPandaPilot said:

I have also figured this out and was about to make a post, it seems that the Master Sound must be to 95%-100% for my sounds to be noticed, a little messing around with the Windows mixer and the other two sliders is required. The sound sliders are weird and may need a little work but the aircraft's performance is incredible, minus the lagging I get when something is in my scratchpad. 

Hi and happy you got it to work - for the lagging please add an exception of the X-Plane folder to your virus-scanner (Windows Defender, Avast, etc.) - that should stop the lagging.

Jan