Support ticket hasn't been replied to yet

SRSR333

Hi guys,

I sent in a support ticket requesting for a downloads reset or an alternative link to download SkyMaxx Pro v3.2 more than a week ago, but I still haven't received a reply yet. The issue was that the downloads would slow to 10 KB/s, and then stop altogether, leaving a corrupt archive file that I could not decompress. Could the admins please help me look into this?

Thanks very much.

Edited by SRSR333

We use Amazons infrastructure to host files in a geo-distributed manner.

This provides high speed access to 99.9% of people.

The last mile of internet between your computer and the major backbone is beyond the scope of our support.

(I live in Australia. My home ADSL is slower than 70% of the country. I have several cellular broadband dongles for both 3G and 4G on multiple networks. I feel your pain.)

Edited by Ben Russell
320kb/sec max.

4 hours ago, Ben Russell said:

I live in Australia. My home ADSL is slower than 70% of the country. I have several cellular broadband dongles for both 3G and 4G on multiple networks. I feel your pain.)

Oddly enough, I live in an extremely well-connected city with a 1 Gbps connection. In that case I might be experiencing connection throttling. At any rate, I need a downloads reset  for my install of SkyMaxx Pro v3 - could the admins help me do it?

• Cameron locked and unlocked this topic
  • Cameron locked this topic